[OSFA] FW: OSFA Half Day Accounts Receivable Training****Date Correction

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Wed Dec 6 12:23:29 PST 2017

Hello,

Our event planners, Class Act Events, wanted me to send out a clarification on the registration. The registration forms can be emailed or faxed to them, you don’t need to mail them. Also, if your agency is paying with their SPOTS cards, they can call Class Act and pay over the phone. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: Blythe Janssen [mailto:blythe at classactevents.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 12:14 PM
To: HARRIS Serena <serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV>
Cc: 'Susan Adkins' <susan at classactevents.net>
Subject: RE: OSFA Half Day Accounts Receivable Training****Date Correction

FYI our registration is confusing people a bit. Can you send out an email letting people know they can pay over the phone with their SPOTS card? Also include that they can email or fax their registration, they do not have to physically mail it. I need to change the wording next time. 😊 Thank you!

I made a mistake on the date when I sent this out originally. The training is January 24 not 18 as I put in the original email. Please mark your calendars for the correct date – Thursday January 24. I apologize for the confusion.