[OSFA] FW: Job opportunity Business Process Analyst (OPA4)

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Tue Dec 26 13:32:06 PST 2017

Please see the job opportunity for Dept. of Fish and Wildlife below.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: FLOWERS Clayton A [mailto:Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:20 AM
To: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: FW: Job opportunity Business Process Analyst (OPA4)

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
Financial Policy and Compliance Manager
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.