[OSFA] FW: Jane Moreland retiring - Accountant 4 opening in SARS

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Thu Feb 15 10:50:47 PST 2018

Please see job opportunity at SARS listed below.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: CAFR-Contacts-News [mailto:cafr-contacts-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of HAMILTON Robert W * DAS
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:10 AM
To: cafr-contacts-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [CAFR-Contacts-News] Jane Moreland retiring - Accountant 4 opening in SARS

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Jane Moreland, who has been with the SARS unit for 22 years, has announced her retirement, effective April 30.  Jane has been instrumental in the success of SARS over her tenure, in addition to being a great member of the team, so she will be greatly missed, but we're excited for Jane as she embarks on this new chapter of her life.

With Jane's upcoming retirement, I've decided to begin the recruit for her position of Senior Accounting Analyst (Accountant 4), so her successor will be able to start as soon as possible following Jane's final day in the unit.  Below is a link to state jobs page.

            Senior Accounting Analyst (Accountant 4 - Statewide Promotional Opportunity)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1987209>

The application deadline is on Wednesday, February 21 at 11:59 pm.

Please join the SARS unit in congratulating Jane on her retirement and feel free to contact me with any questions about the position.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published