[OSFA] FW: DMV Program Services FA2 recruitment

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Thu Mar 1 08:08:46 PST 2018

Please see the fiscal analyst 2 opening below.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: BEUCKENS Linda K [mailto:Linda.K.BEUCKENS at odot.state.or.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:58 PM
To: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: DMV Program Services FA2 recruitment

Hi, Serena,

Oregon DMV has a Fiscal Analyst 2 recruitment posted that closes this weekend and your contact info was shared with me as someone who may be able to help get the word out.

If appropriate, could you share with the members of the Oregon State Fiscal Association or any others who may be interested?

I really appreciate your assistance.  The link is provided below.  Please let me know if you need any additional info.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1988860/fiscal-analyst-2-budget-coordinator-odot18-0223oc

Best Regards,
Linda

Linda Beuckens
Oregon DMV Program Services Group Manager
(503) 945-8941
Linda.k.beuckens at odot.state.or.us<mailto:Linda.k.beuckens at odot.state.or.us>