OSPS E-News ~ PEBB Member Services Newsletter

Fri Sep 5 16:26:59 PDT 2008

OSPS is passing along this newsletter from PEBB Member Services.  There
is some really good information here.  We apologize if you already
received this from another source, but didn't want anyone to miss out.

________________________________

The September 2008 Member Services Team Newsletter has a new look and it
is now on line at http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/PEBB/PDB/Newsletter.shtml !

Topics of interest this month:

*       Hot Topics:

o        Open Enrollment Training

o        PDB and MST Merge

o        Open Enrollment Material

o        PEBB Newsletter

o        Benefit Statements

*       Quick Tips

o        Domestic Partners

o        Basic Life

*       What's important

o        Home Page Alerts

o        PEBB OARs

*       PDB Updates

*       PEBB Events

*       Contact Information

If you have any questions let us know. Bye!

Isabel Joslen, Member Services Manager

Public Employees' Benefit Board

503-373-7155 Voice

503-378-4869 Fax

isabel.m.joslen at state.or.us

*********CONFIDENTIAL*********

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.