OSPS E-News ~ There is Still Room in the Transfers Class

Mon Sep 8 08:14:26 PDT 2008

There is still room in the Processing Employee Transfers in OSPA class
next week.  It is on Wednesday, September 17 from 8:30 to 4:30 in the
SFMS Conference Room in the Executive Building.  It is a seminar type
class, rather than hands-on.  We will basically go through the
Recommended Practice on Transferring Employees
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/practice/practicetransfers.pdf
> for both the losing and gaining agency.  We'll include a discussion of
how PDB treats transfers, how to handle PEBB benefits in the last month,
cloning, and some special considerations for union dues.

If you wish to register, send an e-mail to SCD.Register at state.or.us.
Put the title of the class in the Subject: line.  Include your name,
agency, telephone number, and supervisor's name in the body of the
e-mail.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services