OSPS E-News ~ The new Datamart Server is coming September 19th

Wed Sep 10 14:38:18 PDT 2008

OSPS is passing on this important information about Datamart
availability on September 19.

________________________________

Subject: The new Datamart Server is coming September 19th!!

We are on target to implement the new Datamart Server, September 19th.

In order to complete the implementation, the Datamart will be

Unavailable on Sept. 19th until 2 PM.

Once the new server is up and running we will send out an e-mail (at
approximately 2 PM) notifying users that the Datamart is once again
available.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you
for your support!!

Tonya Harbison

Datamart Systems Analyst

DAS, Operations, Enterprise Application Services

(503) 373-7277 x 238

Linda Flicker

Sr. Datamart Business Analyst

State Controller's Division-SARS