OSPS E-News ~ FW: [ELMS] Please join us! iLearnOregon demonstration and forum -October 28th, 2008

Fri Sep 19 09:48:28 PDT 2008

Yesterday at forum, several of you had questions that I could not answer
about the statewide implementation of iLearnOregon.  The iLearnOregon
Project Team will be giving two demonstrations on October 28.  Please
see the e-mail announcement below.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503 378 6777, ext. 295
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

________________________________

From: elms-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:elms-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Enterprise
Learning Management System Announcements
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:04 AM
To: Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements
Subject: [ELMS] Please join us! iLearnOregon demonstration and forum
-October 28th, 2008

To:  All state agencies, boards and commissions

RE:  iLearnOregon Demonstration and Forum

It is with great pleasure to announce the arrival of iLearnOregon -
state government's learning community!

iLearnOregon is a dynamic online learning and knowledge management tool
that integrates general learning management functions (course catalog,
registration, enrollments, transcripts and administration) as well as
performance management tools such as individual development plans and
skill assessments. Over the past year, the project team has been working
closely with our wave 1 and 2 agencies to begin pilots this fall. We are
happy to announce these agencies went live for their pilot participants
as of August 28th, 2008!

*         Parks

*         Revenue

*         Forestry

*         Employment

*         Housing

*         PERS

*         OLCC

*         ODFW

*         DAS HRSD

*         State Fire Marshal

Please join us as we demonstrate the product, highlight some successes
with our initial launch and answer any questions you may have regarding
the product, implementation, agency cost as well as the products'
overall value to employee and organization development.

What:   iLearnOregon Demonstration and Forum

When:  2 sessions on Tuesday October 28th, 9-11a or 1:30-3:30p (only
attend one)

Where: Employment Dept Auditorium - 875 Union St NE, Salem, Or.

No pre-registration required.

For additional information, please visit the iLearnOregon project
web-page at http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/e-lms.shtml.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Theme Grenz

iLearnOregon Project Manager

DAS/HRSD - Training and Development Services

W 503-378-6213|C 503-729-2303|F 503-378-5731