OSPS E-News ~ Microfiche Delays

Fri Apr 17 09:41:57 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

OSPS has learned this morning that there are delays in producing payroll
microfiche from March Run 2 payroll - payroll register and labor
distribution and prorate.   Anacomp, the state's microfiche vendor
contacted OSPS to inform us of their internal problem and resolution
efforts.  They also apologized for not informing us of this problem
until now.

As I understand, some of you have contacted us for re-prints of missing
fiche.  We will not act on the reprint requests at this time
understanding that Anacomp is working to be able to fulfill the March
Run 2 production requirements.

Thanks for your patience.  We will keep you informed.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50