OSPS E-News ~ New Employees in OSPA Class

Mon Aug 10 11:35:41 PDT 2009

The deadline for registering for the New Employees in OSPA class is August 12 at 5:00 pm. The class will be August 18 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Mt. Hood Room, General Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem. This is a "hands-on" class. We will cover the Recommended Practice on New Employees, http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/practice/practicenewemployees.pdf . We will also talk about employees who opt out of PEBB medical insurance, waive all PEBB benefits and have PEBB domestic partner insurance.

Register in iLearnOregon, https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx . If you have questions, contact Katherine Bremser (Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or (503) 378-6777, ext 295).

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division