OSPS E-News ~ Agency Authorized Signatures Verification FOLLOW UP

Tue Aug 11 08:01:35 PDT 2009

Good Morning Everyone.

As promised, we would like to follow up on our Authorized Signature Form
requests.  To date, 31 agencies have responded, either with new forms or
the back of the Verification letter signed indicating no changes.  We
want to thank these agencies for their prompt response.

With the August 21st deadline approaching, we urge the 43 agencies
remaining to please return these forms as soon as possible.  Remember
that if there are no changes you may simply sign the back of the form
and return it to OSPS.  PLEASE NOTE:  The Administrator Authorization in
Section B cannot also be one of the signers in Section A.

We understand everyone is busy, but these Authorizations are necessary
in order for you to request manual checks.  We appreciate your efforts
in this regard.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Julie Berbena

OSPA Analyst