OSPS E-News ~ DAS Mainframe Update

Mon Jan 5 17:57:11 PST 2009

At this time we have no new information regarding the status of when the
DAS Mainframe will be up again.  If the problem continues tomorrow
morning, we will keep you informed.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS

-----Original Message-----
From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of
Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll
Application
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:16 PM
To: osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ DAS Mainframe going down

DAS Mainframe is having difficulty, so they're shutting down to reset.
You will not be able to access OSPA during this time.  We're told this
will be "a few minutes".  We'll notify you when it's up again.  Thank

OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS