OSPS E-News ~ W-2 Delivery

Thu Jan 8 08:17:44 PST 2009

Again this year, OSPS will be providing secure delivery of W-2 forms to
agency payroll offices.  We had originally scheduled the delivery for
January 21 when our 2009 calendar was developed, but after meeting with
DAS Publishing and Distribution yesterday, we have set the delivery date
for January 22.  This gives P&D additional time for the printing of the
forms and careful packaging, preparation and scheduling for the secure
delivery.

We will use the list that  you have provided of authorized receivers for
paychecks as the list of authorized receivers for W-2 forms.  We will be
asking you to validate the delivery address and the list of authorized
receivers early next week.  This validation will include those of you
who contract with P&D for special handling of paychecks and don't appear
on our regular list of authorized check receivers.

Also, just a reminder - if you contract with DAS Publishing and
Distribution for special services related to your W-2 forms (stuffing,
mailing) they would appreciate receiving your service requests as soon
as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions about this process.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50