OSPS E-News ~ OSPA Exception Reports Class 3/30/09

Wed Mar 25 13:16:18 PDT 2009

Friday is the deadline for registering for the OSPA Exceptions Reports class on Monday, March 30, 1:00 to 4:30 pm in the SFMS Conference Room, 1st Floor, Executive Building, 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem.

This is a seminar-style class.  We will look at exception report messages and screen prints to decide why we have the message and if we would need to make changes in OSPA.

Please register in iLearnOregon:  https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx .  See the OSPS web site for aids to setting up an account and registering:  http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/training.shtml#How_to_Register

Contact Katherine Bremser, Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or (503) 378-6777 ext. 295, if you have questions.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services