OSPS E-News ~ Remember to Register for the Year-end Mini-conference

Mon Oct 5 13:53:23 PDT 2009

If you are planning to attend the OSPS Year-end Mini-conference on October 19 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm in the Executive Building, 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem, I would encourage you to register and take the survey in iLearnOregon by the end of the day on Wednesday, October 7. I plan to pull the number of registrations and session preferences first thing Thursday morning to develop a semi-final schedule.

When you go into iLearn, you will probably notice that there are now two sessions for the mini-conference. We are going to pilot an iLinc remote session for staff members who are outside the Salem area. It will only include the topics offered in Conference Room A. (I plan to post the semi-final schedule next Tuesday, Oct. 13.) Those who register for this session will receive an e-mail with an internet link and conference telephone number to participate. You need a computer with internet access and telephone. Because we just have 20 "seats," I encourage several people at one location (like the PSOB) to reserve a conference room and "attend" together.

As a reminder, here's the iLearnOregon web address: https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx .
Go to the Learning Center
Click on Course Catalog
Search with OSPS, OSPA, year-end
For the Mini-conference, select enroll and press Go
Confirm your enrollment

After you have enrolled, take the survey to indicate the topics you would like to have covered:
Click on My Workspace
Click on My Learning Plan
Select Take Survey and press Go

Hope to see you at the conference! Please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us if you have questions.