OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Year-end Mini-Conference

Tue Oct 13 09:30:15 PDT 2009

Please see the attached agenda for the OSPS Year-end Mini-conference on October 19, 1:00 to 4:00 pm in Conference Rooms A and B and the SFMS Conference Room, Executive Building, 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem.

This is likely the final agenda. We based it upon the registrations and answers to the survey as of 5:00 pm on October 8.

The sessions in Conference Room A will be available remotely through iLinc Oregon. If your office is outside the Salem area and you are interested in the remote sessions, register for the Number 2 session, OSPS Year-end Mini-conference in iLearnOregon by noon on October 15. To participate, you will need a PC with an internet connection and a telephone. If there are several staff members who wish to participate in one location, please try to participate together in a conference room with a conference telephone. If you are registered in iLearnOregon, you will receive an e-mail with the web address and telephone number by 5:00 pm on October 15.

We have published the updated Recommended Practice for Year-end on our web site: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/practice/practiceyearend.pdf . We've also added the DOJ year-end plan to the agency checklists on our web site: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/checklist.shtml#Year_End .

See you next Monday!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services