OSPS E-News ~ Electronic Payroll Reports Available Today

Tue Aug 10 12:30:55 PDT 2010

Electronic (.pdf) versions of the PRPT menu of payroll reports for July
Run 2 are available today.  If you have not yet completed a form to
request access for your payroll team, complete one today to have access
to online versions of your reports.

The form is here:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.20.pdf   Complete this
form, get signatures where needed and fax to us or scan and attach to an
e-mail to osps.help at das.state.or.us   We will set up your access
promptly.

Agencies who had previously arranged for access had their reports on
screen at 7:00 AM this morning.  We are hearing a lot of very positive
comments about this new way of receiving payroll information.  Please
share your thoughts with us!  We are interested in hearing how e-reports
are working for you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!