OSPS E-News ~ Donated Hardship Leave Class 8/18/10

Wed Aug 11 08:09:20 PDT 2010

If you are planning to attend the Donated Hardship Leave class on August
18, 2010 from 3:00 to 4:30 pm and have not yet registered, please enroll
in iLearnOregon, http://go.usa.gov/iE6 , by 5:00 pm on August 16.
Section #1 (listed second in iLearn) will be in the Mt. Mazama Room,
General Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem. Section #2 (listed
first in iLearn) will be a virtual classroom through iLincOregon. To
participate in the virtual classroom, you need a computer with an
internet connection and a telephone.

For this class, we are partnering with Rebecca Gray, DAS HRSD HRMC, Eva
Corbin, DAS HRSD Labor Relations, and Bobbie Barott, DAS PEBB. Class
content will include PEBB eligibility requirements, State HR policy and
CBA requirements, and the OSPS Donated Hardship Leave Worksheet (an
updated version will be on the web by close of business on Friday).

If you have questions, please contact Katherine Bremser
(Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us) or Rebecca Gray
(Rebecca.Gray at state.or.us). Hope to see you next Wednesday!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!