OSPS E-News ~ Updated Reissued W-2 Request Form and Faster Turnaround For Reissued Forms

Fri Jan 22 12:04:36 PST 2010

Updated Reissued IRS Form W-2 Request.

We have entered into a new year therefore we have revised the W-2
request form OSPS 99.04.  Please discard all forms dated before the
revised date of 1/21/10.  The new form has been posted to OSPS website
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.04.pdf

*         You will see changes in the format of the form.

o        Tax Year Moved to the top of form and the years were updated. (
Can not print prior to 2005)

o        Address change or alternate mailing address. (This information
can be sent to your HR Dept. to update addresses when needed)

o        Completion instructions on the form.  All forms will be sent to
OSPS from an agency. (Agency will know when a request is submitted. If
they come directly to OSPS they will be forwarded to the Agency, the
agency will complete as instructed and return to OSPS for processing.)

o        Reprint Schedule in noted on the form.  There is a change of
when a request is ordered.

*         Jan - Mar                   Weekly on Thurs.

*         Apr 1 - Apr 15            Daily

*         Apr 16 - Dec              Weekly on Thurs.

We hope this new format and schedule will meet your needs.

Thanks,

Kathyron D Parsons, OSPS Accountant

Dept. of Admin Servs/State Controllers Division

Phone: (503) 378-6777 X243

Fax: (503) 378-3518