OSPS E-News ~ New forms released: Direct Deposit (revamp) and Pay Card authorization forms

Thu Jun 3 08:41:24 PDT 2010

Last week we notified you of upcoming changes to two forms:  Direct
Deposit and Pay Card (AccelaPay) authorization forms.  You can view that
announcement at the bottom of this e-mail.

We finished a bit earlier than expected.  These two forms are now live
on the forms page of our Online Resource Center:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/form.shtml

If you link to these forms on your own agency Web site, please update
your links to these new forms.

The revamped Direct Deposit Authorization Form is here:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.08.pdf

The new Pay Card Authorization form (AccelaPay) is here:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.19.pdf

OSPS will continue to accept the old version of the AccelaPay form
through the end of July, in order to allow time for existing paper stock
to be used up.

We would like once again to thank the agencies who helped develop and
road test this form.  They were:  DCBS, DHS, ODOT, Legislature, and
Corrections.

Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS