OSPS E-News ~ FW: [Datamart-News] Brio/Hyperion upgrade project status

Mon Jun 7 11:08:17 PDT 2010

Aaron Wallace attended a forum to give us an update on the upgrade for
Brio/Hyperion. Here is his recent update to datamart subscribers.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!