OSPS E-News ~ OSPA Exception Reports Class

Tue Jun 22 11:26:25 PDT 2010

The deadline for registering for the OSPA Exception Reports class is the
end of the day on Friday, June 25. The class is June 29 from 8:30 am to
12:30 pm. It is a virtual class through iLincOregon. The audio will be
with a telephone conference call through iLinc.

We will look at sample exception reports and applicable OSPA screen
prints and decide why the employee is on the report and if we would need
to take action in OSPA to remedy the exception.

If you wish to attend, please register through iLearnOregon,
http://go.usa.gov/iE6

Prior to the class, you will receive the web link for the class and the
telephone number, pass code and moderator code.

If you have questions, please contact Katherine Bremser, 503-378-6777
x295 or Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!