OSPS E-News ~ Donated Hardship Leave Class

Tue Jun 22 08:39:06 PDT 2010

At the morning DAS HRSD FMLA / OFLA class last week, several attendees
had questions about calculating and entering donated hardship leave in
OSPA. With our DAS partners, we decided to offer a Donated Hardship
Leave class to clarify policy, CBA requirements and the Donated Hardship
Leave worksheet structure.

Participants will include staff members from DAS HRSD HRMC, HRSD LRU,
PEBB and OSPS. They will cover:

HR State Policy 60.025.01 Donated Leave,
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/docs/advice/P6002501.pdf

Collective Bargaining Agreement provisions,
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/CBAs.shtml

PEBB Eligibility Requirements when on FMLA, OFLA and LWOP,
http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/rules/OARS_100/OAR_101/101_tofc.html

OSPS Donated Hardship Leave Worksheet and the instructions that are part
of the Handbook on Family and Medical Leave,
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/handbook/HandbookFamilyMedi
calLeave.pdf

The class will be:
Wednesday, August 18

3:00 to 4:30 pm

We will be meeting (Section 1) at the

Mt. Mazama Room

General Services Building

1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem

For directions: http://go.usa.gov/3Br

For parking: http://go.usa.gov/3BY

We will also offer a "virtual classroom" session (Section 2) through
iLincOregon. The audio will be with a telephone conference call through
iLinc.

If you wish to attend, please register through iLearnOregon,
http://go.usa.gov/iE6

If you have questions, please contact Katherine Bremser, 503-378-6777
x295 or Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!