OSPS E-News ~ Payroll Labor Cost Reports Now Available Online

Fri Oct 8 11:49:36 PDT 2010

OSPS needs your help with the next phase in our electronic reports
project.

Please pass on this message to accounting and/or fiscal services staff
at your agency who receive and use payroll labor cost distribution
reports*.  Labor Cost reports have been converted from paper to an
online .pdf version.  We want to identify and assist these report users
to get them enrolled for access to the online report portal.

To gain access to payroll labor cost  reports online, please complete an
access request form, have it signed by your agency payroll manager or
other agency manager who supervises the payroll function.  Fax the
completed form to OSPS at 503-378-3518.  We will e-mail the user as soon
as access has been set up.

Resource Links

Access Form:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.21.pdf

Information:   http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/Online_reports.shtml

Thank you for helping us reach these report users!

*Payroll Labor Cost Distribution Reports

B500A - Detail Labor Distribution and Prorate

XREF90 - Cost Distribution by Agency/Name/EID/Labor Cost - GN, PJ, Obj

XREF91-  Cost Distribution by Agency/Labor Cost/Obj

XREF92-  Cost Distribution by Agency/Labor Cost - GN, PJ, Obj

XREF93-  Cost Distribution by Agency/Obj

XREF94-  Cost Distribution by Agency/ GN, PJ, Obj, MT

XREF95-  Cost Distribution by Agency/MT

XREF96-  Cost Distribution by Agency/Labor Cost, GN, PJ, Name, EID

XREF99 - SFMS Hours by Agency

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!