OSPS E-News ~ FW: [hrmgr-net] HRSD Announcement - Transmittal 160

Wed Sep 8 16:45:13 PDT 2010

DAS HRSD has finalized changes to the statewide policy on Family and
Medical Leave. We are forwarding this announcement to payroll staff on
behalf of HRSD.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!