OSPS E-News ~ E-Report Project Update For 9-20-10

Mon Sep 20 15:27:19 PDT 2010

OSPS Electronic Payroll Report Project Update

Effective with September Run 1 payroll OSPS will eliminate paper payroll
reports with the exception of two reports that agencies need on paper in
order to distribute them to divisions and/or sections.

Those reports are:

*         XREF46-D Manager's Register/Roster provided from both Run 1
and Run 2

*         B470C Leave Accrual Transaction Register by RDC provided after
Run 2 and Leave Accrual update.

If you prefer not to receive one or both of these reports on paper
because you have other means of providing this information to work
units, please send a request for the cancellation of the paper version
to OSPS.Help at DAS.state.or.us  We prefer written requests, please.

Before Run 1 processes, we recommend that you review your PRPT screen to
verify that you are set up to receive .pdf versions of all the reports
you wish to receive.  If you want to receive the report, be sure there
is a "Y" next to that listing.  The "N" indicator means that no .pdf
report will be provided.

The XREF90- series  labor cost reports and the B500 labor distribution
remain on your PRPT screen and will temporarily continue to be printed
and provided to agency accounting staff.  The next phase of this project
is to work with agency accounting contacts to begin providing these
reports electronically.   We plan to complete this phase by the end of
October and will keep you informed about progress.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact either Pauline
Lewis at 503-378-6777 ext 234 or Sharon McKeehan at 503-378-6777 ext.
230.

Thank you for all of the great feedback about this project and for
sharing the efficiencies you are finding in using electronic payroll
reports.