OSPS E-News ~ Testers Needed

Mon Apr 18 10:35:33 PDT 2011

I continue to work on additional OSPA on-line classes. Our current
"project" is a series of five or six modules on the leave accrual
process and associated reports. It looks like each module will take
about 30 minutes to complete.

I'm looking for five or six people of varying knowledge and skill levels
to test the package of modules and give us feedback on how well they
work, information that is confusing or missing, and errors we need to
correct. Right now, I plan to send out each module separately, as they
are finished. They may be spaced as far as a month apart.

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact
Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Thanks for your consideration! Testers will insure a better produce,
which will benefit all of us!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!