OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Phone Number Changes Effective Today

Thu Apr 21 14:46:16 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Effective today at 4:00 PM OSPS staff will be assigned new phone
numbers.  However, our existing number 503-378-6777 will remain active
but the menu of extension numbers that used to be assigned to each of us
will  no longer exist.

When you phone 378-6777 you will be hear a message that prompts you to
Press 0 for the Help Desk,  Press 1 for ACH and check related matters
and Press 2 for the OSPS Training Coordinator.

You can also reach any of us via our direct numbers:

Allison Absher 503-373-0233

Julie Berbena 503-373-0253

Katherine Bremser 503-373-0738

Pauline Lewis 503-373-0252

Sharon McKeehan 503-373-0260

Kathyron Parsons 503-373-0259

Sandy Ridderbusch 503-373-0198

Tony Wilson 503-373-0254

Please forward this message if you think the information will be useful
to others at your agency.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!