OSPS E-News ~ New and Updated Forms Coming - Thanks to Review Group

Mon Apr 25 09:32:44 PDT 2011

Payroll Professionals,

As we announced in the e-news for 4/1/11 (http://tinyurl.com/enews411),
OSPS is updating all our existing forms.  We also have new forms to
introduce.

At this time, all forms are in their final draft stage and will be
converted to fillable PDF and posted to our Online Resource Center
shortly.

OSPS would like to thank the following agencies for their participation
in the Forms Review Group.  Their participation significantly improved
the final output.

* Legislature
* Forestry
* DHS
* DEQ
* Corrections
* Energy
* ODOT
* DPSST
* Military
* State Police
* Education
* Marine Board
* DCBS

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS