OSPS E-News ~ Furlough Forecast in OSPA

Tue Aug 23 16:42:34 PDT 2011

Good afternoon,

We are programming fixed furlough forecast again for the 11-13 biennium
per dates provided by the DAS HRSD Labor Relations Unit.  We plan to
have the 9/16 furlough printed on the September timesheets.

The fixed furlough forecast logic will remain the same using the Holiday
CD (found on the P030).  If you are continuing with the same fixed
furlough or floating furlough for your agency as last biennium, then
there is nothing you need to do.  If you want to change from fixed to
floating or floating to fixed then you will need to change the Holiday
CD.

Below are the PPDB codes used.  If you have any changes that results in
printing the fixed furlough day on the timesheet you will need to have
that changed by the end of work day tomorrow (Wednesday, August 24th).

ACCEPTABLE CODES:  A, E, H, O, G, D, Z,

A = ACTUAL HOLIDAY/NO FURLOUGH
E = ORE EDUC ASSN/HOLIDAY,FURLOUGH
H = STUDENT ASST & PERS/HOLIDAY,FURLOUGH
O = OBSERVED HOLIDAY/OBSERVED FURLOUGH
G = OBSERVED HOLIDAY/NOT OBSERVED FURLOUGH
D = SCH DEAF/ HOLIDAY,FURLOUGH
Z = LOTTERY/HOLIDAY,FULROUGH

If you have any questions, please contact Pauline Lewis at
Pauline.lewis at state.or.us .