OSPS E-News ~ Updates to OSPS On-line Resources

Fri Dec 2 08:47:26 PST 2011

Today, we updated the OSPS On-line Resources with the following
documents:

December Training News, including yearend reminders and resources and
training dates for the first half of 2012: http://go.usa.gov/iCW

Summary of the changes to OSPA for PEBB 2012 Plan Year:
http://go.usa.gov/icd

Updated PTB1 Screen Description to reflect the changes for PEBB:
http://go.usa.gov/5XW

We are working on updates to other documents in the Reference Manual for
the changes for PEBB and will update them as we are finished.

If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, please contact
OSPS.Help at state.or.us or Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published