OSPS E-News ~ Charitable Fund Drive Deductions Upload

Mon Dec 5 09:27:43 PST 2011

Charitable Fund Drive donations uploaded to the P070 for December Pay
period.  Please review your CFD reports in your PFD Quarterly and Yearly
Reports menu.  You may have all the below reports or you may just have a
couple of them depending on the type of deductions your agency has.
There are two reports for Monthly deduction and two reports for One time
deduction.  This is because we use the spreadsheet from CFD for the
Input report and the For Processing report is what we actually
processed.  In most cases those reports are the same.  If you have a
report that says Job not Found, then that is an employee who terminated
before 12/1/11 so we excluded them from the upload.  If you have any
further questions about CFD you can contact me at 503-373-0252 or
Pauline.lewis at state.or.us   Thanks.

ECFD-MTH1 CFD Monthly Donations Transaction Input
<https://columbia.das.state.or.us:3045/cics/pw60/ospsw060/OSPSAQY/ABFJ00
00.PDF>
ECFD-MTH2 CFD Monthly Donations-Job not Found
<https://columbia.das.state.or.us:3045/cics/pw60/ospsw060/OSPSAQY/ABFK00
00.PDF>
ECFD-MTH5 CFD Monthly Donations For Processing
<https://columbia.das.state.or.us:3045/cics/pw60/ospsw060/OSPSAQY/ABFN00
00.PDF>
ECFD-ONE1 CFD Onetime Donations Transaction Input
<https://columbia.das.state.or.us:3045/cics/pw60/ospsw060/OSPSAQY/ABFE00
00.PDF>
ECFD-ONE5 CFD Onetime Donations For Processing
<https://columbia.das.state.or.us:3045/cics/pw60/ospsw060/OSPSAQY/ABFI00
00.PDF>

Pauline Lewis, Application Development Analyst

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

Dept of Admn Srvs/State Controllers Division

155 Cottage Street NE, Salem, OR 97301

(503) 373-0252