OSPS E-News ~ FW: Project Update - OSPA Online Reports

Wed Feb 9 08:30:37 PST 2011

OSPS Project Update - Online Reports

NEW REPORTS

Effective with January Run 2 the following reports will now be available
from the OSPS report portal.  These were previously sent on paper by
Kathyron Parsons and relate to year-to-date payroll totals and net pay
negatives; conditions that require review and possible correction.

Report Name

Frequency

XREF68N-YeartoDateNegatives

Run 2

E305-007-NegativeVendorDedsUsedInVendorCheckPrint

Run 2

E357-030-SeparatedEmployeesWithNetPayPositiveAdjustments

Run 2

Effective with February Run 1 your reports menu will include a new
report that details insurance adjustments.  This will feature "A"
one-time adjustments and will be presented in the same format as the "W"
and "F" insurance adjustments.  This report is informational and
provides detail of insurance that would not have been granted by the
payroll calculation and has been manually granted as a payroll
adjustment.

Also, the net pay negative report you previously received from Kathyron
Parsons will be available as a .pdf.  This report details payroll
overpayments that require review and possible action or correction.

Report Name

Frequency

E315-009D Payroll Deduction Adjustments (A) Other - one time

Run 1 & Run 2

E260-200 - Net Pay Negative Report

Run 1

CHANGED REPORTS

Report Name

Changes effective January Run 2

E315-009A -  Employee Unqualified For State Pay Benefits

Removed redundant column headings "deduction type" and "tally"

E315-009B Payroll Deduction Adjustments (W)

Added the word "ongoing" to the report title for clarity

E315-009-C Payroll Deduction Adjustments (F)

Added the term "FMLA" to the report title for clarity

XREF51 - Insurance Exceptions

Removed references to "A", "F" & "W" adjustments making the report
smaller.  Also fixed the message "no dental insurance" not needed now
that employees can opt out of dental coverage.

We hope these changes to the menu of payroll management reports will be
useful and provide enhanced information.  We thank the staff at DAS
Payroll for their suggestion to remove the forced insurance adjustments
from the XREF51 report.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!