OSPS E-News ~ Authorized Signatures Review Approaching

Tue Jul 19 08:31:25 PDT 2011

Payroll Professionals,

It's approaching that time of year again when we solicit updates to and
confirmations for people who are authorized to sign check requests for
your agency.

We will be sending out your review list and instructions by mid-August.

Want to get started now and avoid the rush?  Here's the Oregon
Accounting Manual form to update your agency information:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/75.45.01.FO.pdf Or, if you do
not have changes to your current authorized signatures, just e-mail the
OSPS.Help at state.or.us and tell them no changes.

Watch for e-news updates as we get closer to delivering your annual
review.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff

DAS State Controller's Division

Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518

OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Data Classification:  Level 1 - Published

Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS