OSPS E-News ~ Employment Verification Workload Survey

Thu Jun 2 08:02:51 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

OSPS has been in the process of collecting information from agencies on
the costs and time investment for the distribution of paychecks and
direct deposit statements.  We recently sent our each agency's draft
worksheet with narrative and totals to have you validate the
information.  It has been interesting to learn at a detail level, the
work that goes on in agency payroll offices to get payroll documents
into the hands of employees on time - even when the employees are all
the way across the state!

A second step is to determine the amount of time it takes you each month
to respond to employment verifications.  Whether they are phone calls
asking for a simple verification of employment and start date or forms
that have to be completed with salary history, we are interested in
knowing how much time this takes you each month.

We've developed a quick, simple survey instrument in Survey Monkey.  We
would really appreciate your feedback to get a sense of your workload.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3XDGY8S

Thank you so much for your participation.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!