OSPS E-News ~ FW: New Payroll Manager

Mon Jun 20 09:48:41 PDT 2011

This might be "old news" to all of you, but passing it on just in case
you haven't heard.

From: NEELY Jill E [mailto:jill.e.neely at state.or.us]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 11:00 AM
To: ALL FORESTRY
Cc: LUTH Cheryll * HRSD PERS; JOSLEN Isabel * PEBB; MCKEEHAN Sharon E;
STORM Kathy
Subject: New Payroll Manager

Good morning all,

I am very excited to announce the Debbie Baugh has been selected and
accepted the position of Payroll Manager for the department.

Debbie brings 18 years of payroll experience to the position as well as
being known as the go to person in the agency when anyone has questions
about their paycheck.  Debbie has established relationships both
internally and externally in which she is highly respected, and proven
herself consistently to provide excellent customer service to each and
every customer.  Debbie and I are looking forward to continuing and
strengthening these relationships and will be working together to
provide the best support possible to the ODF staff.

Debbie will start her new role as the Payroll Manager effective June
20th.  We will also begin as soon as possible to recruit to fill the
Accounting Tech 3 position that she will be vacating.  Please bear with
us turning this transition time as we get a full payroll staff on board.
We are planning training events and site visits throughout the upcoming
biennium to support the agency through any transitions that the new
budget and union agreements may bring for the 11-13 biennium.

Please join me in congratulating Debbie on her new role in the agency.

Jill

Jill E. Neely

Budget/Payroll Manager

Oregon Department of Forestry

Budget/Payroll Section

Phone: 503-945-7311

Fax: 503-945-7252

E-mail: jneely at odf.state.or.us <mailto:jneely at odf.state.or.us>

Work hours: 0730 - 1600

Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching.
-George Van Valkenburg