OSPS E-News ~ Training Event Opportunity

Wed Jun 29 14:43:57 PDT 2011

Good afternoon,

Please see training opportunity below forwarded on behalf of Karen Park.
The attached document contains some additional detail.

Thank you,

Sandy

Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS

Good morning all,

It's time to register for the July 19 & 20th OSSSA/IRS/SSA/DHS training
seminar. Please forward to anyone you may know who would be interested.

Co-workers, professionals who are associated with your entity - i.e.

legal, CPA's, payroll services, bookkeeping services.

Cost - FREE!

Where - 911 NE 11th Ave, Portland OR

When - July 19th & 20th - 8:30 to 4:30

More details on the registration form found by using the link below.

As mentioned earlier we have two new faces this year. Alan Edwards with
the SSA will be discussing social security benefits for your employees
including disability and the Social Security Number Verification System
(SSNVS). John Gerardo with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
will be discussing the I-9 and E-Verify.

You will also get to meet Pamella Johnson, my co-worker who is cross
training with me. Along with Lori and myself.

To register please use the following link.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z95BZ3T
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z95BZ3T>

If you have questions on the registration process please send an e-mail
to - karen.park at state.or.us <mailto:karen.park at state.or.us>  and
pamella.johnson at state.or.us <mailto:pamella.johnson at state.or.us>

Karen Park

State Social Security Coordinator