OSPS E-News ~ Special PERS Forum -- Date Changed

Thu May 5 12:00:39 PDT 2011

We recently sent out an announcement about a special PERS Forum to be
held on May 10. The forum date has changed to June 21, 8:30 am to 11:30
am in the Employment Auditorium, 875 Union St. NE, Salem. The forum is a
joint effort between DAS HRSD and PERS. You'll want to make sure it's on
your calendar! We'll forward the agenda closer to the date.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!