OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Users' Forum, 5/18/11

Mon May 16 13:50:29 PDT 2011

I hope you are planning to join us for the next OSPS Users' Forum, this
Wednesday, May 18, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm in the Mt. Mazama Room, General
Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem.

Map / Driving Instructions: http://oregon.gov/DAS/docs/maps/GSB.pdf

Parking information:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/FAC/Parking/docs/maps/Capitol_Mall_Area.pdf

As you will notice from the attached PDF document, we have a full
agenda. We felt it was important to include each of these timely topics,
even though there may be a fair amount of discussion and questions for
several of them. I plan to strictly monitor the allotted time for each
presenter. If a given topic needs more time, we'll follow-up with
e-mailed information or schedule a special forum.

As usual, for those who cannot attend in person, we are offering a
remote session through iLincOregon. If you wish to attend remotely,
please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us by 10:30 am on Wednesday.
If you are not available on Wednesday afternoon, we will again record
the iLinc session and make it available on the OSPS On-line Resources.

As a side note, based on feedback we have received, we are thinking
about moving forums back to the Veteran's Auditorium. If you have strong
feelings one way or the other, please send an e-mail to
OSPS.Help at state.or.us or Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday for some potentially lively
discussion!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!