OSPS E-News ~ Reminder: Late Manual Check Delivery Today

Thu Nov 10 08:58:26 PST 2011

Good morning,

This is just a reminder about the later than usual manual check delivery
schedule today.  We anticipate having checks ready for agency pick up no
later than 3:30.

Thank you,
Sandy Ridderbusch
(503) 373-0198

From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of
Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll
Application
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:49 AM
To: osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Manual Checks will be Late on Nov. 10

Due to limited resources on Thursday, November 10, OSPS will be
processing manual checks later than usual. For Thursday, we expect to
have the checks in agency lockboxes by 3:30 pm. Please check the PMSG
screen for the actual time. We appreciate your understanding.

If you have questions / concerns, please contact OSPS.Help at state.or.us
Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published