OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Users' Forum 10/19/11

Tue Oct 18 08:26:19 PDT 2011

We hope you are planning to join us for the next OSPS Users' Forum
tomorrow, October 19 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. As you can see from the
attached agenda, we have important, timely topics - PEBB and year-end
planning.

Please note the change in location! We listened to your feedback and
moved back to the Auditorium in the Veterans' Affairs Building, 700
Summer St., NE, Salem. Here are driving directions,
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&where1=700%20Summer%20St%20NE%2C%20Salem%2
C%20OR%2097301-1285&encType=1  and parking information,
http://go.usa.gov/16k .

Also, remember we have an earlier manual check deadline for the day of
forum! On the day of forum, we move the manual check deadline to 10:15
am. The checks will be in the lockboxes at the normal time (by 3:00 pm).
This allows OSPS staff to also attend forum.

We plan to again offer the forum remotely through iLincOregon. If you
wish to participate from your desk with a computer and telephone or
computer headphones, please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us before
11:00 am on October 19. (I will not be at my desk after that time to
send you the link).

If you have questions, contact OSPS.Help at state.or.us or
Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us . See you tomorrow!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published