OSPS E-News ~ Changes to CO, NS and XO Benefit Packages

Thu Sep 8 11:59:53 PDT 2011

Under the new SEIU CBA, Temporary Employees now are entitled to some of
the same differentials as Permanent employees.  We have added the
following codes to the XO benefit package.

OP  HAZARD DUTY    N 00.75   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
0.0000

NGD FLIGHT DIFF    N 01.50   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
0.0000

SCD SH DIFF 0.33   N 00.33   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
1.0000

LWT LEAD WK TMP    N 00.00   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   P  T 0.0500
0.0000

SCG SH DIFF 0.34   N 00.34   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
1.0000

MTD MED PASS DIF   N 00.27   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
0.0000

WIT WK INMTE TMP   N 00.00   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   P  T 0.0500
0.0000

DBL DIFF BI LING   N 00.00   N N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y Y   N  T 1.0000
0.0000

SDP SH DIFF 1.85   N 01.85   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
0.0000

SDE SH DIFF 0.75   N 00.75   Y N   Y   Y   Y   Y   Y N   D  T 0.0000
0.0000

We also created a new Shift Charge Nurse code SCD that pays .33 per hour
and added it to the CO, NS  and XO benefit packages.  Per contract SCD
is a Charge Nurse differential for an eight hour shift for an
Institution RN who has been assigned charge duties.  Institution RN's
who are assigned and are performing charge duties will receive an
additional .33 per hour.

There is an existing Shift Charge Nurse code SCG that pays .34 per hour.
This code is for Full-time Employees in Classifications C6710, C6711, or
C6725 who are designated in writing by the Agency to perform assigned
duties of "shift charge" where two or more other employees are scheduled
to work during that shift. These employees shall be eligible for a pay
differential of .34 per hour for each full eight hours shift worked in
such assignment.

Pauline Lewis, Application Development Analyst

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

Dept of Admn Srvs/State Controllers Division

155 Cottage Street NE, Salem, OR 97301

(503) 373-0252

                 How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

              Your opinion matters.

                    Thank You!!