OSPS E-News ~ FW: April 5th - Functionality Request Meeting for SFMS, OSPS, and the Datamart

Wed Apr 4 15:35:09 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

Below is a reminder about the Experts’ session of the functionality change request meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 5th, between 1:30-4:30 pm.  Please reference specific details below.

Thank you,

Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198

Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS