OSPS E-News ~ ODFW Accountant 4 Recruitment

Thu Dec 27 16:36:10 PST 2012

Good afternoon,

The following recruitment announcement is being forwarded on behalf of Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife.

Thank you.

The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODFW) currently has an opening for an Accountant 4 (Senior Accountant - Salem).  This position is one of two Accountant 4 positions in the fiscal unit of ODFW, an agency with complex funding from federal and non-federal grants, contracts, and a variety of state funds.  The agency is looking for an experienced accountant that enjoys working with other staff, problem-solving and process improvement.  In order to apply, you must be a current, regular status employee of the State of Oregon in good standing in a permanent or limited duration (not temporary) position.

Link to NEOGOV Posting:  http://tinyurl.com/cex2xv8

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email or give me a call.  This posting closes on Friday, January 4, 2013.

Lori LeVeaux, OPBC, CPPB
ASD Administrator
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
lori.l.leveaux at state.or.us<mailto:lori.l.leveaux at state.or.us>