OSPS E-News ~ Payroll Datamart Training

Tue Feb 14 07:42:33 PST 2012

Good morning,

The below email is being forwarded at the request of Aaron Wallace.  He
is seeking information and query examples from Payroll Datamart users.

Thank you,

Sandy Ridderbusch

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

(503) 373-0198

From: WALLACE Aaron * SCD SARS On Behalf Of Datamart Support
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 7:23 AM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: Payroll specific training

Dear Datamart users,

Over the years, users of the Payroll Datamart have suggested
time-and-time again that they would like a training geared specifically
towards them. This has been a goal of the Datamart team to achieve and
create this type of training and we want you to be a part of this
process as well.

We are looking at creating a beginning level course, which is set up to
teach users more about the payroll side of the Datamart. However, we
need your help to make this the best training possible. We want to take
full advantage of the payroll knowledge throughout the state and really
create some good examples and practice exercises within our training.

The main reason for this email is to ask payroll users of the Datamart
to send in good examples of payroll queries, which could be used in the
new training. We want to obtain the best real life examples to share
with all payroll users.

This again will help us create the best training possible and we want to
thank you, in advance, for your help.

Please send an email, with a brief description along with the query
example file to Datamart Support (Datamart.Support at state.or.us).

Thanks,

Aaron Wallace

Sr. Datamart Business Analyst

State Controller's Division

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published