OSPS E-News ~ Updates to AccelaPay Website and Form

Wed Feb 15 16:04:04 PST 2012

Today, we updated the AccelaPay website,
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/mypaymore.shtml  and authorization form,
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.19.pdf  to reflect
changes in the contract and our business practice. Contract changes went
into effect today; US Bank mailed cardholders written notification
earlier.

The changes to the information on the website include:

*         The fee structure changed. Cardholders will no longer pay a
fee for cash withdrawals at US Bank ATM's and financial institutions
that accept Visa.

*         Cardholders may no longer use the cards to pay at the pump for
fuel purchases. They can still use the card to purchase gas at stations
that offer indoor cashier service.

*         In the past, we have allowed cardholders to override, either
up or down, the daily dollar amount limits for cash withdrawals at both
ATM's and financial institutions that accept Visa. We have changed our
business practice. We will only raise (not lower) the daily dollar limit
for teller withdrawals, not ATM withdrawals.

If you have a paper supply of AccelaPay forms, please recycle the ones
you have and print new ones from our website. The new forms have the
current fee structure and the correct information about overriding
limits. If you are using the electronic version, the link has not
changed.

You may notice that the AccelaPay flier on our website has the old fee
structure. US Bank is in the process of updating it. I will notify you
when we have posted the new version.

If you have questions, please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published