OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Users Forum 1/19/12 Cancelled

Tue Jan 17 16:38:08 PST 2012

Given the current weather conditions and the forecast for the next two
days, we have decided to be cautious and cancel the OSPS Users Forum
scheduled for Thursday, January 19 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. We would rather
not put you in the position of taking risks on the road.

A big thank you to Cindy Forest, DAS HRSD and Isabel Joslen and Kathy
Loretz from PEBB who were planning to be available to answer questions
for PEBB 2012.

Currently, we do not have plans to reschedule. We will monitor questions
the OSPS Help Desk, DAS HRSD and PEBB receive and decide if we need to
schedule a "make-up" forum in the future.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Staff safe, warm and dry!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published