OSPS E-News ~ Changes to AccelaPay Contract

Fri Jan 27 15:49:02 PST 2012

You may have noticed recent newspaper articles reporting that the Oregon
State Treasury and U.S. Bank have renegotiated the cardholder fees and
pay-at-the-pump features for the US Bank AccelaPay card. The changes
will go into effect on February 15, 2012.

In case you receive questions from cardholders, we have attached the
communication that cardholders received from US Bank regarding changes
to the program fee structure.  For questions, please refer cardholders
to the AccelaPay Customer Care toll free number, 866-363-4134.

We will be updating our on-line resources and form to reflect the
changes. Please let us know (OSPS.help at state.or.us or
Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us ) if you hear concerns or issues
concerning the card program.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published