OSPS E-News ~ DAS Centralized PERS Services Team - Important Changes

Mon Jul 23 09:29:22 PDT 2012

Good morning - The following is being forwarded at the request of the Centralized PERS Services Team.

Subject: DAS Centralized PERS Services Team - IMPORTANT CHANGES - Please Read

Due to the DAS transition to Entrepreneurial Management (EM) there are several changes that will be taking place over the next few months here at DAS.  As they continue, we will keep agency contacts informed as much as possible.

One of the recent changes is that our web site location has changed.  You can now find us at the link below:

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/SFMS/Pages/persteam.aspx

We also have new management in place as of July 1st.  Joy Sebastian, Financial Business Systems Manager, and Christie Jungling, Centralized PERS Services Team Manager.  We are looking forward to working with our new management with the excellent ideas and skills they bring to this unit.

Please continue to use the central.persservicesteam at state.or.us<mailto:central.persservicesteam at state.or.us> for all e-mail communication to our unit.  This will allow us to provide the best level of customer service to agencies and other partners we work with on a daily basis.

If you have new staff in the office who have not received this e-mail and would benefit from receiving future notifications and updates please have them sign up to receive future list serv notifications at the following link:

Thank you.

Cheryll Luth
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Financial Business Systems
Phone: (503) 378-5098
FAX: (503) 378-4596

http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/SFMS/Pages/persteam.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2