OSPS E-News ~ Work Schedule Codes Updated

Mon Jun 18 14:56:46 PDT 2012

We have converted all work schedule codes to now include two digits after the decimal.  Schedules that formerly ended in ".0" or ".5" have been converted to add a zero to the end.  These will now read ".00" or ".50" respectively.

Active schedules that did not end in .5 or .0 were updated by hand to the values determined by our agency partners or by us.  These are work schedule codes that we identified as of March 31, 2012 and shared with you at our last forum, plus new codes that have been created since then.  We updated approximately 150 work schedule codes to include two characters after the decimal.

Here is the full list of schedule codes changed by hand.  http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/pubs/WS_CodeUpdates.pdf   If you need additional codes changed, please notify the help desk at OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us> .

All requests for schedule codes should now include two digits to the right of the decimal.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 opt 0